1 - 19 of 19 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fireguy50 said:
Copy Cat :goodfinge
yeah but mine look better :goodfinge

hah, jk... yeah, i decided to measure on my own, and ended up taking the long route :twak took a few holes to line that damn arm up in the inside!

94 XLT BRONCO - why thank you :D i got the stock chrome ones if ya need any... they have a little rust on the swivel parts, and like 2 little dents on the mirrors... pay for shipping and their yours :thumbup

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jackhart said:
don't suppose you hooked up power adjustment to them, too?
naw, im not too lazy to reach out the window and push :thumbup

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
KENNY said:
94 XLT BRONCO - why thank you :D i got the stock chrome ones if ya need any... they have a little rust on the swivel parts, and like 2 little dents on the mirrors... pay for shipping and their yours :thumbup
No thanks man. Was considering it, but not gona do it now. I had them on my 90 Bronco and I pulled a 27' camper, so it was nice then. I got the extensions for these now when I need them
Later... :thumbup

·
Registered
316 Posts
hey i like my big folding truck mirrors! i thought they were cool :D

but i am going to switch to some new 2000+ ford style chrome ones with a mirror blinker, as soon as i find a nice pair.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
knarf121 said:
hey i like my big folding truck mirrors! i thought they were cool :D

but i am going to switch to some new 2000+ ford style chrome ones with a mirror blinker, as soon as i find a nice pair.
they were alright, but had enough dents in them from the enourmous butterflys that have been out here lately :thumbup

i was thinking of putting a blinker in the back of them if i can possibly find one with a little contour :shrug

i need to worry about the damn holes in the doors for now :mad:

·
Registered
78 Posts
The old mirros are great if you like damaged doors and broken windows from when branches the v . I changed mine a couple of years ago after too much damage was done:beer

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Broncomx said:
I think they look ugly:goodfinge :goodfinge :brownbag
me too - took em' off today and threw them at on-coming cars :shrug

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
knarf121 said:
what do you plan to do about the holes? bondo?
yeah, bondo and primer to match the old tire carrier area till i can afford what they call "paint!"

1 - 19 of 19 Posts