Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just started watchin the new episode. new rules when they moved into a new building. they are as follows:

must appear to be mostly stock (old rule)
they now have $5000 for modifications

and the best of them all,
only one freebie is allowed

this will make things so much more interesting. i cant wait to see all the future episodes.

wes

·
Registered
769 Posts
it made me mad when they got all the parts for the bronco free burt then he pretty much purposely destroyed it buy jumping onto a rock then putting it to the floor breaking more stuff..

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,714 Posts
I know, Build the perfect rock crawler, then just destroy it. :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i kinda agree with you scheki

but you know that jesse is an outlaw himself, so i guess hes just passing it on to the kids, oh well. i cant really say much cause i street race quite often with my friends on abandoned roads.

but on the other hand, wasnt it kool to see jesse bringin his son in and teachin him?

wes

·
TTB Hater of course
3,099 Posts
BucKinBroNcO said:
it made me mad when they got all the parts for the bronco free burt then he pretty much purposely destroyed it buy jumping onto a rock then putting it to the floor breaking more stuff..
AMEN! THANK YOU!

Gee, we get $30k worth of free stuff and we build an EB as a rockcrawler. Wow, I'm impressed :we need rolleyes Joe:

·
Registered
769 Posts
i like monster garage but destroying all that nive drivetrain and parts this is for you Jesse James:slap :lowblow :twak :boxing :thehand :whip :wacko

1 - 11 of 11 Posts