Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to put a new(er) 351 in my '88, I looked at Jasper but there aren't any options for modification (larger cam, roller, stuff like that). Are there any other companies y'all suggest?

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,355 Posts
Have you checked Ford Performance, JEGS or Summit?

·
Ex Navy Nuke
5,421 Posts
Yeah just get all the parts you want and have a machine shop do it. It'll be cheaper and you can make it however you want.

·
Teddy Bear
2,209 Posts
my gfs father and i just put a new crate ford in her 94, it was pricy to build but all i can say is WOW, that new motor and auto trans will really put you in your seat, my 86 also has a newer ford block so i would say go to ford and see what they can offer

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I called Ford and they no longer make mine. 88 EFI Windsor I think VIN is an H.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great thanks for y'alls help. I'm going to start a new thread under General surveying people with similar motors to help me make my choice. Any additional info is appreciated.

·
Registered
784 Posts
i had a jasper put in mine not too long ago. its great having a warranty. from what i gather, it stays under warranty as long as you change the oil every 2k and dont change any of the internals. why not put a kenne-bell or something on it?

·
Master Bater
7,277 Posts
Dat_Bronco_Boi said:
my gfs father and i just put a new crate ford in her 94, it was pricy to build but all i can say is WOW, that new motor and auto trans will really put you in your seat, my 86 also has a newer ford block so i would say go to ford and see what they can offer

Id like some more info on this, as my 94 needs some motor loving.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts