Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,784 Posts
to be exact... all the huge names you forgot...

Stone Cold Steve Austin
Danny Trejo

and Brittany Murphy was in the movie but they re-did her scenes and wrote her out..

·
Registered
211 Posts
We know where the budget went on this one. Thats alot of names.
:popc1::beer:popc1::beer:popc1::beer:popc1::beer

·
Registered
238 Posts
gotta love a good old fashion ass kicking movie ...

no plot ...

no message ...

no bullshit ...

"Your Welcome!!!"

·
Registered
477 Posts
It is going to be amazing. I hope the graphicness is on par with the new Rambo or like Kick-ASS ( awesome movie too btw )

·
Biebs Ain't BabyDaddy!
11,159 Posts
This movie can go so right... or so wrong. I am really looking forward to it. Oftentimes putting this many big names on the same set leads to disaster, but based on the commercial it looks like this one might have worked out... I hope it's as badass as it looks. This may be the last real chance a lot of these stars have at such a big project. It's cool to see all the manly men from the 80s and 90s together on the same action set. Hoosah.

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,511 Posts
"What happened to you?!"
"I got my @$$ kicked!!!"
Who knows. It might just turn out great.

·
Registered
479 Posts
i read about this one year ago in the wieder muscle magazine. they did an article about how weak action stars are now (matt damon) and stallone said this movie is supposed to be like a defibrillator for action movies. anyone who is anyone in the action genre is supposed to be in it and it is supposed to be a monolith to all things MAN. no whimp ass crap in this movie

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts
i read about this one year ago in the wieder muscle magazine. they did an article about how weak action stars are now (matt damon) and stallone said this movie is supposed to be like a defibrillator for action movies. anyone who is anyone in the action genre is supposed to be in it and it is supposed to be a monolith to all things MAN. no whimp ass crap in this movie

I bet there'll be a scene in there where ones of them starts crying and Stallone has to hold them...........

Just sayin.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts