Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a 1987 Grand Wagoneer today for $500. 4x4 works, hell even most of the power options still work!

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
That was a nice find for 500 bucks. I'd like to have one for beach cruising with the kids.
You driving that on your honeymoon?;)

·
Registered
‘90 EB Full Custom build -Mega Truck Bogger
615 Posts
For $500 you did well my friend!

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Changed oil today, front diff full of water - drained, cleaned, and put new fluid in. Got a battery for it. Tranny fluid looks ok. Brakes stick once in a while. No muffler.

·
Registered
44 Posts
a little fixing up and you have a good selling vehicle. I had one and took it to the UK with me when I moved there. Put a little into it and as far as getting it running right. Then while deployed the wife tried to get the alternator bracket fixed without me and it stayed broke till I almost left. Sold it to an Englishman for 3X what I paid for it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
It does. On both the driver and passenger. Those just like ours were very luxury back in the day. 4 wheel drive on the fly, power everything. Pretty awesome rigs.

BroncoRN—sent you a PM with a place similar to this to help in any build that is tailored to the full size jeep such as this and the J models.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Yo dude we need to get together and get a game plan together for your woody haha

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Got some work done today! Tore out everything in the back. New cap, plugs, and wires. Rear window motor works - got it hot wired. Hot wired both seats and passenger side works haha. Doesn't matter as soon as i get angle grinder this weekend they are coming out!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts