Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys this place is opening up about 8 miles down the road from my house on hwy 310. Its opening up on July 26 and 27th $15 to get in kids under 10 are free.

Who wants to meet up for this??? Here's the link to their site http://www.hogwallermudbog.com Be warned the Video is kind of lame but i drove out there today and they were working on the mud hole so it doesn't look like it does in the Video. That was all mostly testing. There is also a smaller separate mud hole for the ATV's

On a side note the owner owns about5-6hundred plus acres where this is at and has plenty of financial backing. He said when he gets the mud hole established and has enough interest he may open up more of the land and build some trails and such for the trail riding crowd lets help this thing succeed keep our fingers crossed.

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
16,258 Posts
Thanks for the heads up..this is great news, an actual legit place to ride less than 2 hours from home..

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
16,258 Posts
you going to make it ? Tell Matt to come out tooo I havent seen him in ages...:beer
I think I actually might be able to get down there..Talked to Matt a week or two ago and I think his Bronco is in need of some repairs, but I'll definitely let him know about it.

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
16,258 Posts
This happens to me every freaking time. Unfortunately, I have a work related event this Saturday that I must attend. If all goes well, I may try to go down on Sunday, or I may just go next Saturday. Either way whoever does go down there, make sure to take lots of pics.

·
fishin' without dad
1,069 Posts
Is anyone gonna make it to the bog this weekend? I know there are several local guys going down saturday(myself included). Any fellow FSBers gonna make it?

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Proud graduate of Interlachen High school class of 1986.
:histerica Shhhhhhhhhh i wouldnt say that too loudly!!!! You may be proud to know however that their band is one of the best in the state. that says alot being such a small school with VERY limited resources.

I used to go to Interlachen all the time to eat at Fryer's until last year when immenent doomain and the FL D.O.T. tore it down

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
16,258 Posts
I'm going to be there tomorrow. Leaving around 8:00 or so, so I should be down right around 9:15 maybe 9:30.

·
fishin' without dad
1,069 Posts
I'm going to be there tomorrow. Leaving around 8:00 or so, so I should be down right around 9:15 maybe 9:30.

There is going to be a bunch of guys from Jax heading down that way tomorrow morning. What side you live on? If you want to join in the convoy you are welcome. i am sure no one will mind. We are going to head down 17, I live inArlington so will probably take 9a to 295 to 17.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts