Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
Yes it does sound interesting. Always looking for a new place to wheel. And, it's only 2 hours from me.

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
Hell yeah! I sense a road trip in my future...if two hours even couts as a road trip. Once we get you back on the road we need to get down there John. I'm lovin the idea of having some fresh close by trails.:rockon

·
Dead Horse
5,935 Posts
thats not to far from me, i might go someday

if some of yall would like to go this summer, idk how well my truck would do being stock, but it would be cool to finally meet and wheel with some people from FSB :beer

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
Dave's Bronc 90 said:
Hell yeah! I sense a road trip in my future...if two hours even couts as a road trip. Once we get you back on the road we need to get down there John. I'm lovin the idea of having some fresh close by trails.:rockon
Once my sh!t's mobile again, we're there.

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
Sounds like a done deal, now you guys all need to get your chit togeather! JB, believe me when I say that a stock Bronco is more capable than you think, it is capable of putting you into situations you definitely won't be comfortable in. It's easy to get caught up in all of the talk about this mod or that, you definitely should try it out in it's present form before you decide to start changing stuff. Having said that, I've got most of the parts for a 4" lift sitting in my garage gathering dust. Anybody who is interested in them PM me and we'll work something out.:beer

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,950 Posts
Awesome News! Im glad to see more legal wheelin spots are poping up, keeps the fuzz off of us a little more.

Now if i can only get the rest of my motor together.....

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
96_bronco said:
theres a lot of legal offroading parks opening all around the US. now.
interesting
That can only be a good thing. If my property wasn't so damn FLAT I would consider opening one myself.

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
Pulled this from a guy on the nc4x4.com forum where I posted about this new park...
i talked to the owner (skip) yesterday.he said they will try to open sometime in may.the park sounded pretty cool.he is letting clubs come in and help make trails on weekends.the park has got hill climbs,big rock faces,a tank trap like top truck challenge with 3 water holes,and has river front property so fishing and camping are allowed.
thanks,
bryan

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
im going to attempt to make it out there this weekend its only a 15 min drive and take some pics and post them up too bad my bronco is outta comission and the z71 has a blown cv axle...reckon ill take the explorer haha

·
Dead Horse
5,935 Posts
i wanna go so bad, if yall plan to go down there a day, i wanna come!!!

damnit read this:

You must be 18+ or accompanied by a parent while on the property. Parents must sign waiver forms before minors can enter park.

any one wanna be my dad for the day?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts