Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was pointed here by a fellow to get some ideas and price ranges for my 96 f150 project.

I live in Atlanta, my project truck is one that was left to me by my grandfather, it was his farm truck and has a V-8 with 62k miles on it, mostly highway. The engine runs like a scalded dog, but the twin I beam axle and supsension and hubs are shot. The truck has allot of meaning to me and its not my daily driver, so the project will be done right by professionals.

I am here to poke about and get a good feel as to what is out there for monobeam conversions as well as coil to leaf conversions.

·
Premium Member
3,696 Posts
i was pointed here by a fellow to get some ideas and price ranges for my 96 f150 project.

I live in Atlanta, my project truck is one that was left to me by my grandfather, it was his farm truck and has a V-8 with 62k miles on it, mostly highway. The engine runs like a scalded dog, but the twin I beam axle and supsension and hubs are shot. The truck has allot of meaning to me and its not my daily driver, so the project will be done right by professionals.

I am here to poke about and get a good feel as to what is out there for monobeam conversions as well as coil to leaf conversions.
Not sure how much you'll find on here about 2WD straight axle or leaf conversions - ALL Broncos started out as 4WD. Now if you want to convert it to solid axle 4WD, then there is plenty of info here! Welcome to the site.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts