Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know if this is in the right place, but I have a question about getting my bronco painted. How much would it cost for a shop to paint my bronco to a factory look finish?

-Thanks for any help

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just paint all one color

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
theres little dents that will be very evident once you get it painted. so i would factor in a little more for the small dents.

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,355 Posts
Correct. Also consider doing some prep work yourself. Taking off bumpers, lights, trim, etc will really save you some money. Also consider the possibilty of sanding it yourself. I am in the first stage of doing this... will start sanding Monday hopefully. Thread and pics soon to come!!!

·
Registered
11,123 Posts
For the body work on mine (few dens here and there, and the rear wheel rust) and the same color (burgundy/cream) two tone job, one of the guys locally that I know fairly well quoted me about 4g. And thats with a new tailgate, and no prep work by me.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Bronco4Life said:
For the body work on mine (few dens here and there, and the rear wheel rust) and the same color (burgundy/cream) two tone job, one of the guys locally that I know fairly well quoted me about 4g. And thats with a new tailgate, and no prep work by me.
thats about the right price w/ tailgate, been looking into getting mine done and that seems to be the going rate..good luck

1 - 10 of 10 Posts