Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys lookin for wheelin parks in Tennessee, Here is a new one. http://www.woolysoffroad.com/ They are having a FREE newyears run to celebrate their reopening after having some Zoneing issues and dealing with an ASSHOLE neighbor.

Just thought Id pass some info on. :thumbup

Jeff

·
Registered
56 Posts
hey man,
i live in murfreesboro i know where columbia is! just thought id let you know! thanks for the info ill have to check that plcae out!

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, Another Tennessean. There is also Wheelin in the country located in summertown, if your lookin for places to ride.

Jeff

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im really thinkin about going with just me and the wife on the newyears ride. Just to check it out, no hardcore stuff...atleast not untill I have someone to help me out.

Jeff

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just in case anyone else is planning on attending, I will be at Woolys sometime around noon on the 1st to check things out and play a bit. My info is in the dixie chapter contacts...give me a holler.

Jeff

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Beats me..:shrug However here is the 4 pictures that the wife and I took that didnt come out totally blurry.

Here is my opinion, I was only there for 3.5 hrs though so I didnt see half the place.

There is anything from mild to wild. However if you love your paint dont go. Alot of small twiggs and branches still hang down on the trails and make that lovely screeching sound. NO REPAIR facilitys..atleast not yet. Not alot of avalable FLAT parking, everything seems to be on hills.

Overall, Im going back...:twotu:

Jeff

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
After I took that picture he burried it up to the seat while on his cell phone. I was pissed that I didnt have the Camera with me.

Jeff

1 - 11 of 11 Posts