Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I not saying where, I will show anyone who is willing to go with me....hehehe

Here are todays pics:

These are just a few, I woulda gone in a low muddy, muck filled empty canal but, I figured being alone out there, I woulda been buried.... :toothless

Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wash it as soon as I get Home...............

Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
is this place illegal to wheel at too? any cops?

wes

·
College User
2,020 Posts
Hey it is a dont ask and dont say policy. If he says it is illegal them you will just flame him again. You got where you have to. I do not endorse it though, but sometimes you just dont know either.

·
College User
2,020 Posts
You are not missing much.

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
i just think that if it is illegal he should be chewed out or flamed. does he not see how many people are trying to ban wheeling on ANY public land? we need to quit this kind of stuff to keep some public lands open

wes

·
College User
2,020 Posts
FWP florida marine patrol? Or FWC?

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
i agree with what has been said, if its not your land don't go there! i made that mistake once or twice, and its lucky i pulled a stuck car out of a ditch on the road next to where i was, or else the ranger probably qould have given me a ticket. think about it, if it was your land would you honestly want anyone and everyone coming onto your land and doing what ever the **** they want? i don't think so. what are you gonna do if you get stuck or break? and then all of a sudden, the owner doesn't want to let the tow truck come onto his land? or what if he decides a shotgun is a good deterrent? if you injure someone or get injured, the owner of the land is liable for the injuries. doing stuff like this gives the greenies more ammo for their arsenal,and then guess what: EVERY time you wheel its trespassing, there are no more public trails.

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
ROTF.. who even said it was illegal to wheel there? AC hasnt come back on here saying it was so why are ppl chewing him out? learn to read the whole thread before you flame him or not, regardless if it IS an illegal place or not. Dont chew some one out just cuz you are on a rant.

·
College User
2,020 Posts
Yea, he didnt say where it was at to keep it private. If you tell where your local spots on the internet and then a bunch of people came and destroy it it will get closed. That is why he said he will show the close people, but is not posting where it is.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.