Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
2,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have added a Choice to the Winner of either F.O.T.M. or F.O.T.Y. !!!!!!!

You can choose between the $100 Gift certificate for the Auto Body site or Choose This :

It's called a Beefeater BUGG and can be used as a portable grill and can easily be taken off the cart and used on a Table Top or tale-gate with the shelves and all !!!!
These grills sell for around $400

The only catch if the FOTM winner chooses this is they will be responsible for the cost of shipping. I will gladly get a shipping quote once I get a Zipcode the FOTY winner the shipping will be included !!!

so let's review...

FOTM Contest Winners will receive:
1. a Fullsize Membership Upgrade for 1 yr. (transferable)
2. your choice of a $100 e-gift coupon code to be used as described above. (transferable), OR a Beefeater BUGG portable grill.
3. an article in Bronco Driver Magazine (when Bronco Driver is responding, that has become somewhat hit or miss.)
4. Bragging Rights! :beer

FOTY Contest Winner will receive:
1. a Fullsize Lifetime Membership Upgrade (transferable)
2. your choice of a $200 e-gift coupon code to be used as described above. (transferable)OR a Beefeater BUGG portable grill including shipping
3. an article in Bronco Driver Magazine (when Bronco Driver is responding, that has become somewhat hit or miss.)
4. Major Bragging Rights! :beer

·
Addicted to Junk
10,392 Posts
I'd be interested in what each box weighs and it's dimensions, just to get an estimate of what shipping would be to say KS, as an avg cost. Did you say 50 and 30lbs in that PM?

·
Administrator
2,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd be interested in what each box weighs and it's dimensions, just to get an estimate of what shipping would be to say KS, as an avg cost. Did you say 50 and 30lbs in that PM?
Yes on the weight I’ll see if I could get you dimensions, I would also not trust usps or ups delivering in 1 piece

·
Administrator
2,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

30 x 26 x 9 30lb

26 x 25 x 17 50lb

They are coming from 85302 , if you give me a zip code I can check price

·
Addicted to Junk
10,392 Posts
Shipping to a residential address, in Topeka, KS, through FedEx, is $91.87 USD. UPS is usually a touch cheaper, but like you said... I don't trust them with much, and I worked there as a loader.

Not bad at all for a $400 grill.

·
Administrator
2,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shipping to a residential address, in Topeka, KS, through FedEx, is $91.87 USD. UPS is usually a touch cheaper, but like you said... I don't trust them with much, and I worked there as a loader.

Not bad at all for a $400 grill.
I could ship it Fedex to 66611 to a resident for 76.94 or 59.45 to a business ... we only ship FedEx (other than freight)

·
Addicted to Junk
10,392 Posts
I wonder what the variance in price came from? Your account give you a discount?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts