Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my buddy chris...yall might remember him from here

well anyways...he is picking up an 80-86 in the morning. carbed 302...wanna say C6 and BW 1356, cause the tranny, tcase, and rear driveshaft came out of an 88. All stock but the 33" mudders, and torn up winch bumper someone tried making...you can tell it hit a tree with a bumper...some cheap channel and sheet metal screwed into the top of it to cover it up...so it is our new project on top of mine.

Saturday afternoon it will be parked at my house. That same afternoon we are ordering a 4" Rough Country lift with rear springs and 36x13.50 Iroks for it.

that is where it will stay until he has some cash for some gears...hope to have them and done before RITS in NC. Just gotta figure out a way to tow up to vehicles cause the truck im getting in about a month will only tow one.

plan on building a new bumper for it too front and rear. I will be going to get a loan on monday to pay off some debt, buy a nice tank/compressor, and a stick welder. along with have the cash put back for when the new tow rig will become mine to pay it off.

so between now and july we gotta finish my gears, mount my sliders, redo the mounts on the rear bumper and get it mounted, lift his truck, put the tires on it, build front/rear bumpers, regear it, paint it (flat black), and possibly some sliders.

Im turning all my friends and family into bronco owners lol. Brother has one now, Chris will have one tomorrow, RJ said if he could afford it he would get one...Dana wants one...hahaha Im good.

Pics tomorrow and hopefully Chris signing up for FSB. he will sign up but he isnt much of one for lots of posting

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
:stupid Hows that work??

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
will be going to get a loan on monday to consolodate some debt,
i fixed it daniel

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
I only owe money on my house, and Im going to keep it that way.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Yeah, untill the people with credit cards are building alot cooler stuff than I am..But its much more peacefull knowing that its all MINE...ALL MINE...

·
FSB warrior
6,117 Posts
imlikeojnow said:
i fixed it daniel
Ya thats what your doing. We did the same thing. Saved a ton of $$.

But I didnt buy any toys with it:goodfinge

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thats what i meant...consolidate my debt.

buying toys because of the business...this is stuff that we are going to have to get eventually...dont think we will get very far with my little 90 amp chicago electric wire welder.

im looking at getting a 6-7k loan. got about 2k worth of debt, 1k worth of tools, and 3k for a tow rig. and and extra 1k maybe for some much needed stuff for around the house and stuff. still debating on that last 1k since we are getting wedding money and stuff. Luckily I have a really good avenue into the credit union. Just happen to be family friends with a manager at one of the branches. She has helped me out a lot. when i bought my bronco i had a 2900 loan over 5 years. Made it where if for whatever reason i was strapped for cash I could make the minimum payment of 68 a month since I was in that period between getting activated and still working at Dicks Sporting Goods 20 hours a week. Granted I paid usually 2-300 each month and paid it off much quicker then 5 years...same plan with this loan. In the long run it will be more benificial to have one bill to pay besides the normal rent and utilities stuff. Im tired of paying on a visa, a master card, and the star card. Just pay those off and instead of going...oooh shiny....swipe or ooooh truck part...swipe...stick them back and dont touch them except in extreme emergencies only.

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
wait--the gears aren't completed yet?!? Why not? Oh, you are gonna do the D50 stub shaft and 760x joints to the TTB, while you've got it torn down, right? :thumbup

·
0 Posts
D50 stub shaft and 760x joints to the TTB, while you've got it torn down, right?
I have a D50 stub shaft, fresh joint, never used. Make me an offer if ya want it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts