Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I'm Dalton from Trenton South Carolina, I bought this baby yesterday for $1500. Good deal? Needs tires right away and a couple small TLC items (motor that transfers to 4x4 is bad) but is already a daily driver! Dual Flowmasters are 2 years old and interior (red) is brand new! I'm gonna get weathertech mat for the dogs and shell be ready for the lake!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,916 Posts
NICE! I hope the other side is just as rust free. The T-case motor shouldn't be too hard. I see a junkyard trip in your future. You got a great deal there.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank! Yep the only rust is minor surface rust on part of the frame! I also see a junkyard trip, needs a new front bumper.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey why can I not start a new topic in the tech forum? I was searching for a writeup on making a jig for one person being able to remove the top on his own and couldn't find one so I was gonna ask but it won't let me start a thread

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
plans

Thanx for the warm welcomes guys! I figured out that for some reason the Noobie section wasn't showing on my mobile tablet but is can see if from my laptop -weird- So i searched and answered a lot of my questions on there.

Plans, well this has been a lifelong dream to own one, so it's gonna be a long slow process due to funds but my plan is to slowly restore it to look new with some upgrades of course. I've decided to keep the 3" body lift on it, I'm going to do the rear bumper lift mod so it doesn't look weird. New tires and blast/powdercoat the wheels. pull two small dents out and have the local college paint and body program paint it for the cost of the materials (keeping same paint scheme). I'll have to figure something out with the front bumper to rid that 3" gap though, any ideas are WELL APRECIATED! It has a couple small quirks to attack first, passenger window has a wiring short, it decides when it wants to operate lol, needs the Tcase motor replaced, the throttle cable plastic tube peice inside the spring where it meets the throttle body is cracked and broken so it keeps getting caught up. Stuff like that!

:rockon

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,715 Posts
Welcome to our Home, Please take the time and click on the "VOTE for TOP 4X4 SITE" so we can get more exposure and Members as yourself...

You can click on "Vote for TOP 4X4 SITE" On the bottom of my signature or go to "Other Forums".

Thanks,
Allcruisen :imp :usa

1 - 9 of 9 Posts