Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
AKA Joe
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check these bad boys out . They are about 6.5"x4" w/ polished billit wheels . They are my early christmas preasant to myself . They are for my christmas preasant from my girlfriend . She has a HPI Savage SS on order for me to play with .

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
bling bling, nice rims.

·
Registered
769 Posts
anyone done a traxas engine replacement plan? im dooing it casue my motor is fryed and my ez-start wire harness is jacked to hell and is crappy anyways..... how easy does the 2.5 strat with recoil? my last recoil truck wouldnt start for beans but it was a duratrax

·
FSB warrior
6,118 Posts
nice wheels, but im cravin the kettle cooked chips in the background....good thing Im going home soon.

·
0 Posts
Very cool rims,

and my ez-start wire harness is jacked to hell and is crappy anyways
The biggest issue with those crappy traxxas starters are the starer boxes. The one way bearing gets coated in nitro fuel and slips on the shaft.

·
Registered
769 Posts
ya my motor was crap from day 1, i got it home and did everything i was supposed to do then it took about 2 1/2 hrs to start and then by the time it started i was so fed up with it i decided it didnt need to be broken in.....wrong i drove it for a few hours (7 tanks of gas) and i think thats why my motor is dead.
so if i do get another motor im breaking it in and i want pull start

·
AKA Joe
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I got the tires from an E-Bay hobby store . They are Imex Swamp Dawgs . The rims I got from a guy who sells them on ebay , he has beadlock versions of them also . He has a machine shop and must make these on his off time . They are nicer than any pic can show .

By the way I am painting my 73 Bronco half cab body this weekend for the new Savage .

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
man those are just bad ass you gotta post some pics of it all together. also, do those beadlocks that you speak of, really work? dosnt seem like there would be a need for fully functioning beadlocks on an R/C cuse there just filled with a foam?:shrug (or atleast mine are)

·
AKA Joe
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hopefully the truck will be here by Christmas so I can put it all together . The beadlock are awsome they were a little expensive but probably worth it . I hate having to glue tires . On any Nitro I have ever had they just blow off if they are glued . I don't plan on running these tires often . I want to keep them nice for the truck shows . I am going to use the stockers for beating on the truck .

·
Registered
769 Posts
i was flipping through the channels alwhile ago and i noticed somthing abot rc cars and it was a r/c car and truck show, they had a bunch of event there like a r/c truck tug off, jumping contest,fastest truck,show and shine,ect ect it looked cool

1 - 19 of 19 Posts