Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Master of the Estate
3,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New ride **pics added**

Last Wednesday evening, Tina, Meg and I went and checked out a new ride.
Tested it out yesterday and everything was great, so got another added to the stable......literally, a stable :toothless

A week or so ago, found out that the barn where Tina keeps her horse was going on the market. We decided to make some changes here at home and bring him (Edward, the horse) home.

Since we have the room, and horses like company, we found a horse for Meghan too. He's an all black quarter horse, stands 15 - 3 hands and is perfect for Meg (& me).

The pictures I have are a bit dark, will post some later

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts
cool

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
yall do any kind of competition or showing of any kind? or just trail rides and play days? just thought id check, good choice on the quarter horse! get us some pics

·
Master of the Estate
3,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No shows Wes.
Meg took riding lessons for 6 years, has 2 first, 1 second and 1 third in her school shows, but showing doesn't hold her interest. She'd rather just be out riding and spending time with the horse.

Tina's been riding just about her whole life. We have probably close to 100 mi (more?) of trails right by our house that's all protected from any future building, so we'll be doing lots of trail riding.

Just to give you an idea...
top right corner is our house, 80% of everything else is woods with trails.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,519 Posts
LUCKY SOB! I'd marry ya too!

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,765 Posts

·
Master of the Estate
3,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Coal, with his former owner

another

Tina with Coal

Yes, I am a lucky SOB :toothless

He'll get picked up next Saturday and stay at the barn where Tina's Appaloosa is boarded right now while we get things ready here.

This house was Tina's from her prev. marriage. We're renting out my house in town to some friends.

Yes, I can cook, but Tina's a fantastic cook :chili:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts