Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an 84 xlt with a 351w. right now it is sitting on stock rims and 33s. i am buying tires within a month but would like some oppinions. i am looking at 15x10 steel rims and tsl/sx super swampers. i have a 3inch body lift and want to run 35s. i will be driving on and off road. i drive onroad about 2 miles a day and then drive on gravel and mud the rest of the time. are these tires an ok choice and if not any suggestion on a good wide tire. will a
35x15.5x15 fit without damaging anything or is this just to wide. and what do i need to do about backspacing to accomodate the wider tires. any information on the tires and rims with sufficiant backspacing would be great. please help me. thanks. art

·
Registered
49 Posts
tires

I have a 90 bronco with a 1.5 in body lift and 2 in suspension lift. I am running 35 x 12.5 in BFGs on stock rims. The only rubbing i get is on the radius arms when turning and in the front wheel wells under full stuff, but under mild wheeling i don't have any problem.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Also look into the ProComp XTerrains. I just got my new set of 35x12.50 15's and love them to death. They are worth every penny I paid for them including the road hazard warranty. They run extremely smooth on the highway because they are directionals and they are amazing off road in mud, dirt, gravel, big rocks and snow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts