Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These just went on the other day. 17x9 275/40/17. These suckers have about 11" of contact patch and they are rated up to 168mph. Now I just need to lower it and install my imaginary supercharger and I'll be ready to rock.

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Nice, Very Very nice.

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
Sweet ride...but alas you took the time to take out the license plate on the stang, yet forgot about the Bronco...why do people do this when posting pics on the internet? Do you do it when you drive around in public? Not knocking it just wondering why?

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Whoops, ok I fixed it. I dunno, I guess just to make it a little harder for some jerk. Plus when driving I think you would be more likely to get car-jacked than someone taking the time to write down your plate. But, it is an interesting point.

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
I was just curious because people always do it. If I wanted all your information I could get it with out the tags. Also when you are out driving around, people could still get your number. Again just curious to why some people do that.

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,920 Posts
Big Mike C. said:
I was just curious because people always do it. If I wanted all your information I could get it with out the tags. Also when you are out driving around, people could still get your number. Again just curious to why some people do that.
You're not the only one BMC, I've wondered the purpose of doing that, too. :shrug

The Stanger looks sweet by the way. :thumbup

1 - 9 of 9 Posts