Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, my day job moved finnaly after 51 years at the original location.
went from a renovated/ expanded gas station form the 50's to this col near top of the line shop now.
giant building, 2-4 ton cranes in everybay, a wash bay, and 2 truck racks.
first day was there today, had been working o nthe place for a month getting it ready, and moved all the stuff over saturday
decent sized truck for a frame lift rack!

pretty much my two bays, 1 truck rack and one open for deisel repair. fricken chevy junker in one, and a ford 6.no in the other all torn apart

my box moved over, and finnaly have room to acually open it without a rack in the way like the old place.

big ass place for 4 techs to work out of!

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
Looks like a really nice shop

·
has no skidplate
4,320 Posts
at least you got to move with the company
with my boss screwing me over on my checks and the co. moving 45minutes north it didn't make good economic sense for me to go

·
Registered
966 Posts
Man that has got to be a change of pace. Do you all know what to do with all that space? Im sure it is really nice to be able to stand up and walk around to do your work.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's pretty cool...feel like a kid in a candy store now, dontcha??
pretty much!
got real camera pics, but left it in my boix as i forgot about it as the o clock get the crap toghther/lock up rush happened.

way bigger than the old place!
old place had 4 inside bays, and 3 outside bays.

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
Nice place, but I am sure you will find somethingt o do with all that space. I don't think I have ever seen empty space last longer then a couple weeks....

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts