Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I'm stuck :)
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey... ive seen your guys's sigs and some of them are sweet! anyone wanna make me one? please? just pm me and ill send you the info you need i guess

·
Registered
821 Posts
I dont know if hes up to it or if hes busy, but I asked 90beater to do mine, I like mine and probably never change it...

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,734 Posts
Just do like the rest of us and download a copy of CS3/Photoshop. :D

j/k don't do that, it'd be "wrong."

·
I see Broncos
6,010 Posts
Just do like the rest of us and download a copy of CS3/Photoshop. :D

j/k don't do that, it'd be "wrong."
Nah, just get elements, there is no need to manually run the whole nuclear reactor when all you need to figure out is the 3 foot long control panel.

Personally, I used PhotoDraw a now abandoned graphics program MicroShaft put out. For me it works well and was easy to learn. I havent tried elements yet but I hear good things aobut it.

·
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I dont know if hes up to it or if hes busy, but I asked 90beater to do mine, I like mine and probably never change it...
KoJ makes em too, PM him.

oh yea, and I need one for the new bronco. so KOJ GET IN HERE.
when he does your could you let me know, so i can check it out and decide if i should just make my own?

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Just PM him, see how you like it, or make your own at the same time. It aint a beauty contest, if you dont like it, just dont use it. It is free btw.:thumbup

·
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i just got ahold of him... ill see how it turns out!:thumbup

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,734 Posts
Nah, just get elements, there is no need to manually run the whole nuclear reactor when all you need to figure out is the 3 foot long control panel.

Personally, I used PhotoDraw a now abandoned graphics program MicroShaft put out. For me it works well and was easy to learn. I havent tried elements yet but I hear good things aobut it.
Good points. It's not nearly as intuitive as programs like PhotoDraw or (my fave) Paint.net. The GIMP is pretty schpanky now too. They've really improved its stability and GUI, and the price is right.

I'm probably going to make a signature .gif eventually, but I want to make it one of those trippy simulated 3D ones that take two (or three) frames of moving past a static object and flash back and forth between them. It'd be cool as hell to see a Bronco in 3D like that, no?

·
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
how do i get u pics for a sig? just post them in the PM like a post a pic thread? or just give you my supermotors page?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts