Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
marriedguy1 said:
Ok so when did you send in the money to Sky for the first group buy? Has Sky received that money? When am I going to get my shackles? If you don't know if Sky has received your money for the first 6, find out.
People probalby aren't gonna send you more money till the first group gets their stuff.
Ditto.

I called and I am going to get to the bottom of this.

I am not a happy camper. First we have one brother posting under anothers screen name. NOBS comment in another thread suggesting banning of you two from doing business here. I now am beginning to see why JROC (or his screen name was used)started the group buy and Raised didn't publicly get into this until after checks were sent.

Mike:mad:

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
I discussed this group buy with Sky this afternoon. He is as confused as most of us and wants the best for his customers / potential customers.

Seems the original agreement was for 10 purchases. He has received a check for six, my two and four others. To his credit he is going to ship the first six orders. I told him that I would not blame him if he canceled the deal and I would purchase from him at regular cost.

So the first six are good but I'm not really sure about any others. My guess is this is why this new thread is here.

He did express to me that this did seem to turn into quite a pain, mainly due to the changing numbers of the purchasers.

I will say that part of this blame goes to the individuals that indicated that they would participate and then were never heard from again. I know 1 or 2 backed out during the process. No harm no foul there because they actually posted up. But I have zero respect for those that opted in and never backed it up with a check or a message (that I can see in the thread).

J-Roc and Raised, I'm disappointed in the fact that the original deal was not accurately described (6 vs. 10). I'm really not happy at the way the thread was setup under one name and then switched.

I am completely confident in the information I received today from Sky. I actually have a voicemail message on my cell phone that addresses everything I've outlined here before he and I talked personally.

In closing, I thank SKY for honoring a partial agreement that he in no way really needs to do.

Anyone who would like to comment / discuss this can feel free to email me at:

[email protected]

Best Regards,

Mike

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
No I am not happy with the way you and your brother handled the deal. I don't care about the cost aspect.

I don't care how many times you state 6 units or whatever new angle you want to spin. YOU ARE WRONG! YOU AND YOUR BROTHER DECIVED THIS BOARD, PERIOD!

I'll take SKY's word over yours, end of comment. We are lucky to get the deal price. Not because you had anything to do with it, simply because SKY is a stand up person and a reputable vendor.

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
Well DixieFawk, apparently you can't read.

I'm sure Sky is not mistaken about the number being 10. He was told there were 12 buyers and a check for 6 showed up.

There it's in two real small sentences so you can understand. or maybe it should be drawn since that seems to be your way of communication.

Due to the person(s) organizing it you may not see a second group buy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.