Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Not trying to hijack your post, but has anyone gone to a canvas shop to have them fab a soft top for you? There a local one here in town that does a ton of boat tops, and I thought I might see if they could check out making one for the Bronco...

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bronco Newbie said:
Not trying to hijack your post, but has anyone gone to a canvas shop to have them fab a soft top for you? There a local one here in town that does a ton of boat tops, and I thought I might see if they could check out making one for the Bronco...
boat shop will sew whatever you want. You might have to leave them your bronco though and take some sketches of what you want it to look like. They can even do the tubing etc. so it folds down like a drop top. all depends on how much cash you have.

·
Registered
109 Posts
smileybry said:
boat shop will sew whatever you want. You might have to leave them your bronco though and take some sketches of what you want it to look like. They can even do the tubing etc. so it folds down like a drop top. all depends on how much cash you have.
yeah, that's kinda what I figured.
Do you think they'd be more or less expensive than ordering one from one of the regular sites?

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
-Spazmatic- said:
Probably less if you can get a canvas tarp that works well for a cheap price.
:stupid
Yeah i'd do that. I've heard of folks who have gotten tarps from northern tool and the like (nice canvas, water treated) for cheap and had a boat place sew it up for them. I forget who on here's done that.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
You can also talk to aphostery(sp?) people, they are going to make my next top.

I just have to find a nice canvas that's water-sealed and holds up against the Texas sun and winds...

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Thank you. :thumbup

Where'd you get yours? I'll research it tommorow...I've had a long night (*cough cough*)..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts