Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Steed *now with pics*

Hey, just got my new (well, new to me) Bronco home. It's a 78 with a 460 and C6, new NP205, solid D44 front, new 9" rear, new hood, fenders, and rear quarter skins (not installed), power seats from a Dakota, 4" suspension lift (not installed), 2 sets of rims and tires, and some other misc crap in the back of it. I picked it up for $450. I'll take some pics tm when its light out.

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well, its not perfect, and my other one is better, and i could use some parts from it. for some reason it only steers to the right. turning left is like the tires are up against a brick wall.

*notice massive coolant leak*

after running, it will drain the entire radiator.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
nice find!. wich I could find one that nice for that cheap. they are all rusted out around here.

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah, its just got rust on the rear quarters above the wheels. tailgate is clean, so are the doors, and front fenders and hood cause those are new. dont know about the floor. and the frame is nice and purty. smells funny on the inside tho. but that scent may just follow me around for all i know.

·
Hmmm....
1,382 Posts
nice steal man, i really want to find one like that for my project, but i cant find anything remotely close to it

BTW nice stang, from what i can see, do you have anymore pics of it???:thumbup

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sure do. 1969 Coupe with 351c, C6, 9" w/ 4.20 gears and a detroit. Turbos go in over the winter, C4 goes in this weekend, 3.73 gears and a LS goes in before the spring. Tis my brother's.

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The gears are for the mustang, not the bronco. The mustang launches increadibly fast with those gears, but top speed is about 72mph with a non overdrive trans.

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
i come i never seen this before?

nice find. did you know the guy? or find it by the side of the road?

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
y are you swapping a c4 in for a c6? the c6 is much stronger! especially when you go with turbos!

wes

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
c4 weighs less, uses 1/2 as much hp (like 30 vs 70), and can be built alot stronger than a stock c6.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts