Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Chrome gets me home
2,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im not sure on the back story, but somehow a friend of a friend got a line on a shop that had 20-something of these mastercraft raceseats/4 point harnesses for sale....a check of the serial numbers and all that came back as a purchase by the military and the harnesses/quick-links supposedly aren't available for sale in this particular set up, this information i cannot confirm nor deny....long story cut short my buddy bought 8 of them from the guy, and they picked them up still wrapped in the plastic. the best part! WE GOT THEM FOR $50 a seat!!!!! WHICH INCLUDED SEATS, HARNESSES, AND SLIDE RAILS!!!!!!!!! so my next project is getting these mounted! now onto the pics!

·
Chrome gets me home
2,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just a heads up, that specific model retails (military only) for $850 each. Enjoy! :rockon
holy crap...... :rockon :rockon :rockon
i just gotta get some stock bracketry to modify and weld in some cross bracing to make these work...the stock mounting rails are 13 wide and the bolts on the seats mount to 11 1/4 so im going to weld in some cross peices and bolt them to the cross peice....

·
Chrome gets me home
2,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are you planning on using the harnesses also? if so when does the cage go in?
when i get the money to get the pipe, i was going to tie in the harness clips to where it bolts to the floor behind the seats if i could. ive seen it done before.

without a cage what is the best way to mount these? i want to get them in but im not sure on how long till i can get the cage together, im thinking its going to be a while since im only working one day a week

1 - 9 of 9 Posts