Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
sweet!!! those look tough!! i almost got that size for my truck but i decided to go with the 37-13.50 rockers. i love them. the only complaint i have is they are way smaller than what they are supposed to be. i know a tire wont really measure the full height but mine only measure out to 35. i have 37's and a buddy of mine has 36 inch tsl's that measure taller than my tires. but overall they are really nice tires

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
Looks nice, but I don't think the spare on the back is going to help you much...

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for all the compliments. I appreciate the feedback.

If you can notice, I hacked up the rear fenders up to the trim, so hopefully there's enough room for the tires.

I moved the rear axle back 2 3/4" and the rear is 1" lower than the front, so I might use a zero rate block to move it forward a little bit.

I was thinking of getting a used Michelin xl or xzl 11x16 tire as a spare.

sweet!!! those look tough!! i almost got that size for my truck but i decided to go with the 37-13.50 rockers. i love them. the only complaint i have is they are way smaller than what they are supposed to be. i know a tire wont really measure the full height but mine only measure out to 35. i have 37's and a buddy of mine has 36 inch tsl's that measure taller than my tires. but overall they are really nice tires

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Looks great. Can get some pics of that SAS. Or a link to your supermotors?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks again for the compliments.

I'm holding off on the sas pics until I swap out the front springs. There's nothing special about the sas. The only thing a little different is the front & rear springs are going to be out of 199X something E250/350 vans. The front eye-center pin-rear eye measurements are 24 & 31 inches.

Also got the rear d60 out of a 94/5 E350. It has 4.88's, a spool, and 35 spline Yukon shafts.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.