Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
negative creep
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WES said:
sweetness! your rig is becoming more and more badass andy, is it time for the SAS yet?
no. i need to regear first and then lock the rear. after that, i won't have any money, so my truck is pretty much done for now. an SAS isn't in the financial cards for a long time.

·
FSB's Bastard Child
1,772 Posts
Looks good....Poser:goodfinge

·
negative creep
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lonestar_Bronco said:
How do those MTRs ride? I've heard they're the next best thing to ATs for ride.
right now they ride like shit above 60mph because they haven't been balanced yet. the wheels are a little beat up too, but they got me home. judging on how they ride below 60 tho, i am sure they are going to kick ass once they are all set.
Originally posted by Lookinfurfun
4in. lift, right? What kind of rubbing are you getting on the radius arms?
yes 4" lift. the radius arms rubbed when i had the 33s too, and i don't notice it to be that much worse. if i adjusted my steering stops it could go away, but i am lazy and i can't figure out how to do it:brownbag besides, all you have to do when they rub the radius arms is don't turn the wheel as much. it doesn't kill your turning radius that bad, broncos still turn way freaking better than most other vehicles.
they are going to rub in other places tho

that damage was already there, and i know the rubbing wouldn't be as bad if it was a mint fender well. also, if you look in the first pic, you can kinda see that the front tire gets real close to the front bumper; i will probably just sawzall it if it becomes an issue

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.