Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to 4x4's and new to the site from UT

Well, I have been lurkin around for a few weeks and decided to introduce myself. I am from the SLC, UT and I recently purchased a '91 xlt for $1400. Right now its basically stock. This is my first adventure in to the world or 4x4's, so I have a lot to learn.

Luckily I found this site when i did because when I first bought my rig, it had a few problems that I thought might be major issues. Fortunately with all the great write-ups, that I have taken advantage of, I have saved big time $$$ and headaches.

That’s about it. Thanks again to everyone on here that has helped out even if you didn’t know it.

keith

pics of my new project/toy:beer Not the best pic but there were taken with my phone before I bought the bronco

·
Pissin' into the wind
2,523 Posts
RancorX said:
I am from the SLC, UT and I recently purchased a '91 xlt for $1400.
Where in SLC? I'm out in West Valley, rajncajn is out in Rose Park, and Beerman is out in Kearns.

Its a little cold and snowey now but in the Spring I'm sure we'll be hanging out at my house again, working on Bronco's, BBQ'ing, and having a few beers.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Burl Swift said:
Where in SLC? I'm out in West Valley, rajncajn is out in Rose Park, and Beerman is out in Kearns.

Its a little cold and snowey now but in the Spring I'm sure we'll be hanging out at my house again, working on Bronco's, BBQ'ing, and having a few beers.
Im actually on the "East Bench" of magna, so im probably really close to all of you. Hopefully I can get all the minor stuff done before it gets to cold.

:drinkbud

·
Registered
262 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
wow and free wheeling package for newer broncos, who knew? lol Welcome to FSB!!!!!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts