Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Mike Guevara. I live in Austin and graduated from The University of Texas. You might have heard that our teams have recently won the NCAA baseball and football national championships and are currently ranked fifth in basketball.

I have wanted a full size Bronco since I was in high school and recently decided to purchase a boat so needed a tow vehicle. I purchased a '91 with the 351 with 94k miles on it. I love her. Two weeks after I bought her, I drover her from Austin to OKC. She tows my boat with ease. I purchased the '91 because no air bag and less complicated interior as I plan to fix her up and will stroke her if she ever has any engine trouble.

Are there any rules of Bronco decorum? I am also a Corvette owner, and the wave is very important. I have not noticed the Bronco drivers wave. I enjoy my Bronco so much that, although I bought her strickly as a tow and take to the ranch vehicle, I drive her most days of the week and am going to sell my car (not my Vette).

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
Decorum? Don't act like an asshat, maintain a sense of humor, treat others (even those whose opinions are somewhat lacking) with respect, use the search feature BEFORE YOU ASK, and make yourself at home....we love our bronkos and talk about them endlessly. We go from mild to wild.....hang on for the ride....it'll be a good one!

And us old timers prefer to be addressed as "Your Highness"' or 'Your Excellency".

Welcome.

·
Registered
119 Posts
wow

·
Crusher Mike
6,111 Posts
Welcome, What year Vette I just got done restoring my brothers 82 something fun but will never do again. Enjoy the site there is alot of cool people and alot of useful info.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts