Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well.. my bronco made the 1200mi journey with trailer from Mammoth Lakes, CA to CO. HURRAY. No more CA yuppies. It was either CO, or back to the south. I think I made a good choice. Everyone been wheeling much? Anything planned coming up? I saw a post about a get-together... any word on that?

Cheers,
Devin

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Hey man, welcome! Good to have another Colorado member. Get some pics up of it! It looks sweet. There is a trip planned for Sep 7th I think? Up to Jenny Creek.

·
Registered
517 Posts
welcome and I just posted on the get together so check it out and see what you think. You mite also check out RMFTC.com

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
plenty of ca yuppies here
I'm not, nor have I ever been from CA. I just lived there at a ski resort for 3 years. I'm from VA. I'm a southerner, not a yuppie. Haha.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Haha, no worries... I just want to make sure everyone know I'm not another CA transplant. Before I moved here, I already heard all the rumors and stories and such.... donkeys driving around with in and out burger stickers, pretending like they own the place. HAH... bastards. And yea.. I've lost my truck once... When we got 5' over night, and then another 2-3 feet by the time I went to my truck.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OMG Don it is a redneck invasion:thumbup
HAHAHA HELL YEA! Better than a yuppie invasion. At least rednecks know how to BBQ

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Don't get me wrong, living at a ski resort is great, but, where I was, was way to remote for me. 3 hours to a small "city". I'm trying to get hired as a Firefighter, and the smaller the area, the harder it is, if they even have a paid staff. But I will miss all the snow and being a mile from the runs.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts