Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have just recently gotten into broncos, esp the early ones. i have been reading on this site for years but didn't feel compelled to join until just recently. actually i used the tech article on here to rebuild/tap my steering box for hydro assist... stellar write-up :thumbup i can't tell you how many times i look back at that.

been wheelin for a few years now (i'll be 23 in april) and wheeled the hell out of a 85 F-250 with a 460/C6/208, then i broke the 208 in half (i do have pics) and went with a twinsticked 205. then to be able to use the twinsticks i welded my front and rear. that meant hydro steering up front which i did.

since then i have moved on, i wanted something a lil smaller and more unique so i thought i would try my hand at building a bronco.

so far so good, i am implanting the Sterling and Dana 60 i had in my F250 so i will have fullsize one tons. gonna keep the D20 for a while but if i begin breaking them regularly then i will upgrade. i got a 203 i can use for a doubler but i dunno if i will need it. already got a hydroboost setup and i am looking into doing full hydro steer (shes a trailer queen for the most part, thats why i bought my 96 stroker!).

aside from all that i just wanted to say hey and hope to get to know everyone here

-cutts-

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,918 Posts
Wow, another new Georgia guy! Cool!

Wecome to FSB. Keep an eye on the Dixie Chapter, we'll probably be having a Meet and Greet around March sometime. :thumbup

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
awesome will do. both my parents grew up in marietta and thats where both sides of my grandparents live! pretty familiar with the area! lol

-cutts-

1 - 8 of 8 Posts