Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. Just trying to figure this deal out. Im new and looking for a few helpful suggestions and maybe even some used parts for sale. I've got a blue and tan 1986 Big Bronco Eddie Bauer with a 302 on 35's. It only has 92k miles on it but it seems a little sluggish. I don't know if it is the age and the tire size but it seems like it should have more pep. Overall condition is really good except for a slight rear main seal oil leak, but it doesn't get driven enough to go through the trouble and expense to fix it. Still change the oil every three months, which is only about 1200 miles. Any suggestions on power would be grateful. I've considered installing K&N filter charger but don't know how she'd do with that. Also iI'm looking for some interior parts in fair to good condition but cheap if anyone has any junkers laying around. Thanks and sorry for the novel!!:beer

·
Teddy Bear
2,209 Posts
welcome to the fsb, good choice on the body style(best i think), id check gears with 35s, maybe even your fuel filter and stuff like that

·
Registered
319 Posts
Welcome to FSB, yup, plugs, wires, etc.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts