Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
First off, beautiful rig man!
Personally I would touch a thing but I gotta respect you for setting it up the way you want.

With a name like that you’ve got to be just up the road from me, I live in Bunkie. I have a pretty stock 93 green/black xlt.
Haaa...I was just in Bunkie last weekend. I'm originally from Lone Pine. I spent a lot of time in Bunkie as a teen; I worked at Walmart when Mr. Mike Robertson was one of our managers and then worked for Mr. Mike at his Shell station before I joined the Navy (84 - 04).

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Ditching the body lift and doing new body mounts will make it look and ride better.

Removing the body lift will require removing whatever they did to raise the bumpers 3 inches too.
Ok...after some digging around I found out the lift is a Skyjacker on the chassis...the bumpers were welded in place on the chassis so I'll have some cleanup work to do. I'll try cutting the welds with a cutting wheel but I suspect it'll be a lot of grinding. Alternatively, I could take the easy way out (at least for the rear bumper) and just cut it off and weld a new channel in its place on the chassis.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts