Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is the brushguard i went to atlanta to pick up. Robbie is a cool dude and other then live in Ga Bulldog territory he is alright. Glad I had a GPS cause i would have never found his house without it.

well onto pics

·
Lick my
2,086 Posts
Looks good. It seems that most brushguards I see or trucks never seem to look good but that one looks like it matches the truck well.

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is what i was looking for and didnt want to pay the price for them. it mounts to the frame.

·
Registered
9,130 Posts
Honestly, I normally think that brushguards look like ass, but I really like that one Ken. It fits the truck very well :thumbup

·
Registered
536 Posts
http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/494031/fullsize/img_1465.jpg

Well I think it looks great... this is a very old picture, but the same brushguard. (sorry its kindof dark)

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
It looks good on your truck.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,869 Posts
:thumbup

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
I wonder if it is just the boxier front end that helps with the brushguard, cuz the ones that people use to put on their explorers didn't look that good.

Got any pics of the taillight guards? I was always fond of those, one would have saved me a tail light myself.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
Looks good, I like it.

·
Explorer driving
4,192 Posts
here is the brushguard i went to atlanta to pick up. Robbie is a cool dude and other then live in Ga Bulldog territory he is alright. Glad I had a GPS cause i would have never found his house without it.

well onto pics

Even living in here in Missouri, it would appear to me it's better to be a Dawg fan than an Elephant??? fan? WTH kinda mascot is that anyway? :goodfinge

Btw, the brush gaurd looks good. :beer

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Even living in here in Missouri, it would appear to me it's better to be a Dawg fan than an Elephant??? fan? WTH kinda mascot is that anyway? :goodfinge

Btw, the brush gaurd looks good. :beer
Thanks I think....

I gotta be honest, dude. I think it looked better w/o it.
Thanks for your honest opinion. I like it on there

·
Dead Horse
5,931 Posts
im not a big fan of brush guards, but like others said, that one fits the truck great. looks awesome OJ :thumbup

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
Looks Good Ken, You did a good thang!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts