Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to site.I have been on site before looking at technical issues for my bronco.I have a 90 bronco with 5.8,e4od,4inch suspension lift, positive traction rear.
I bought it fairly cheap(1500.00),good condition.I have e40d problems.I don't want to try to rebuild it ,From what i've read it is pretty expensive.I want a zf tranny.What year trucks do I need to look into to find everything I need for the swap,year,style,computer,etc?I would appreciate any feedback.I'm sure this ain't the first post on this but I'm new to this site and don't know too much bout site.I'm a member on ford enthusiast too.I figure between both sites I can gather all the info that I need.Thanks for any kind of feedback!

·
Registered
339 Posts
I'm new to site.I have been on site before looking at technical issues for my bronco.I have a 90 bronco with 5.8,e4od,4inch suspension lift, positive traction rear.
I bought it fairly cheap(1500.00),good condition.I have e40d problems.I don't want to try to rebuild it ,From what i've read it is pretty expensive.I want a zf tranny.What year trucks do I need to look into to find everything I need for the swap,year,style,computer,etc?I would appreciate any feedback.I'm sure this ain't the first post on this but I'm new to this site and don't know too much bout site.I'm a member on ford enthusiast too.I figure between both sites I can gather all the info that I need.Thanks for any kind of feedback!
http://fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49569

1 - 2 of 2 Posts