Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1988 Ford Bronco
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! Just wanted to say I'm excited to be here. I'm a fairly new Bronco owner. I have had Lola for about 2 years.

·
Super Moderator
25,371 Posts
Yo GetKnOckedOut23,
Welcome!
Please fill out your Bronco info with location, year, engine size, transmission type, transfer case type (manual or electric shift), locking hub type (automatic or manual) info & major mods such as a Lift, etc. .
Bronco info is now able to be put under your user name.
Click your profile button in the top right and go to account settings.

On that first page, named Account Details, scroll down to "Vehicle Info" and type in up to 100 characters.

Now you can simply enter your information in the text editor and click save.

For any questions, it's better to post each seperately in Noobie section. This will get more attention and you can build up your post count to get into other sections such as Bronco and Ford Parts/Accessories that requires 75 non-padded posts to participate due to scammers who preyed on our membersn ).

Register with VIN to see most Ford dealer maintenance/repairs done @ any dealership nation-wide @ Welcome to Ford Owner | Official Ford Owner Site

Our Forum FAQs includes for example, How To Upload Images To Posts, How to Use Search and more tips!

➡ See Baba Looey's Favorite FSB Links (lots and lots of tech links)

Please find time to participate and VOTE in our Full-Size of the Quarter & Full-Size of the Year Contests @ https://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/27-f-o-t-m-voting
You will get ideas by those competing. Also see the prizes, they are awesome as compared to other sites' "contests"!

Al

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
14,976 Posts
Welcome to FSB @GetKnOckedOut23 , cool avatar..Post up some pics of your rig when you get a chance.

·
Super Moderator
25,371 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts