Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey..I'm new to this forum .I have a 94 Bronco XLT . Im not sure how forums work, but I have a question.Can someone guide me please?

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
you made your first post here. best place for you to post for starters is in newbie tech. you can ask anything there without anyone flaming or attacking you about how basic your question maybe.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Welcome. When you post a question, be sure to give any information that may be helpful for diagnosis like engine size, type transmission, etc.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bronco stalling

I hope this is the right way to get some advice. I have never been on a forum. I have a 94 Bronco..5.0..e4od trans. Its stalling in every gear except reverse and first. Shifts fine and runs fine once rolling. I am suspecting the MLP , however i do not have a break out box to test that. By stalling I mean when I pull up to a stop when It should downshift it doesnt seem to. If I manually downshift it it will keep running and once rolling i can put it in drive and it shifts and drives fine. Any Ideas?

·
Thanks 351w500
5,446 Posts
please look at jobes post. He tells you where to post your ?

Hello, welcome to FSB

A few things to know here at FSB:

1. Make sure to vote for FOTM each month by going to the FOTM thread and picking your fav. nominee! Note: New users cannot vote until after the first 30 days have passed.

2. Be sure to vote for this site at TOP4x4 by clicking the link at the top of the page once a day, when you get to the TOP4x4 page, click the “vote for the site I just left” banner. Top4X4 gets alot of traffic and many new members find us from there, the closer we are to the top, the more exposure we get, the more members we get, resulting in new and added Bronco information.

3. Before asking questions in the Bronco Discussion specific forums please try the search function,Then post your ? here Newbie tech thread http://fullsizebronco.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21 most topics and the answers you are looking for have been covered many times, also check out the archive pages, with tons of info from past posts. A great guide on how to use search can be found here!

Again, welcome aboard, make your self at home and have some fun!!!

Larry
FullSizeBronco.com

·
Registered
57 Posts
i dont know much about tranny stuff but off the top of my head. hows your idle? the reason i ask is i figure if it does fine in all other areas besides stopped at a light while in gear id start there. iirc in gear you idle at a lower rpm, throw it in n or p the idle will come up a bit. if sure others have better ideas. just my 2 cents

·
Registered
57 Posts
oh and to reiterate above, search will help you out immensely. might have to do a few days of searching but you wont end up posting the same question 1000s of other people have (which is why it could take some time), and you wont get yelled at.

btw, welcome to FSB, be carefull though youll find more projects then you have money for lol, we all do it... its a sickness for which there is no cure, thankfully.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts