Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ran across this site a while ago and figured it's high time I join. I'm eager to learn more and be a part of the forum!

·
89 Problems
2,554 Posts
Welcome! Let's see that Bronco!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Many thanks! Once I take some good pics I'll post em up!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey, trying to post pics for you guys and can't get it to work, any pointers? I also am unable to start a new thread on the 80-96 tech forum... Thanks for your help!

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
-90 xlt, 351w, e4od, man 1356, 3.55, sag, warn hubs, 35s. -73, 400, np435, d20j twin, 35s
8,139 Posts
Check out Common Replies to FAQs. Post 4 covers pics. Post 29 answers the thread starting question & is quoted below.

40- Do I need 30 Posts to start a Thread on FSB?
41- How do I ask questions without 30 Posts?

Yes & no. It depends on where you are. I don't know all of this, since it has been awhile. Here's what I think you can do. If you find something different, please post it here & I'll add it.
  • You can start a thread right away in introductions. It would be a little nuts to make you wait for 30 posts to introduce yourself. It's a good place to tell us about your Bronco & show off some pics. Questions might get missed in there, since people usually just say hi in intros.
  • You can start a thread right away in the Newbie Tech forum. It's a good place to ask questions. Over the years, the 78-79 & 80-96 forums used to get cluttered with the same questions over & over. "What size tires can I run?", "Where can I buy a soft top?", "What is up with Gack & yams?", & so on. But to new guys, this is the 1st time to see this question. So they split Tech into multiple sections. Anything can be asked in Newbie Tech without cluttering up the more detailed tech sections. It is a "No Flaming" section, so feel at ease asking anything. You'll find some real pros answering questions in there.
  • It looks like you can start one in the Site Feedback & Help forum. It makes sense. New guys might need help, & the "Why can't I post?" threads seem to show up there all the time.
  • I believe if you search & find an existing thread in the 78-79 & 80-96 forums on the same topic as your question, you can post in the existing thread. Just keep on topic, & don't take a working thread off course.
  • For the classified section it is 75 to even see it. For details see FAQ 38 (Post #27) above.
  • I don't know about the rest. Post up what you find.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for your help, it is greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for fixin the pic. She doesn't look half bad all cleaned up, but the stock donut tires don't look right, next sets probably gonna be 31s or so. I dunno if I'm gonna do much if any mods to it, at least at the moment.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts