Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 86 xlt from a boss at work, i got it for 400. I have high hopes for this bronco, my goals are as follows:

-Roll bar
-1/4 doors
-No fabric interior, because its mainly going to be for mudding, and i will always have the top off in the summer
-lift im guessing i want a 6"
-and a full light bar with speaker bar for camping fun

If there is any suggestions on any of this, please feel free to post it on here, also if any of you are in the Boise ID area hit me up if you ever want to go offroading or if you have any of these bars let me know thanks.

·
Premium Member
10,000 Posts
Welcome to FSB ~ :thumbup

Booyaaah on an 86 XLT, my favorite yr BKO...lol lol......

The FSB "search" above will render tons of info for Tech wrenching, Mod, Fabing and just DD tips from all of us here first hand, depending what you decide to do.

Haynes Repair Manaul ~ ASAP it the wrenching bible here!
www.broncolinks.com ~ an abundance of tech info for BKO's and F150's.
www.fordfuelinjection .com ~ more stuff on fuelinjection to help.
www.supermotors.net ~ sister site, joins FREE even more stuff.

:beer

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone! yeah i have already gotten deals lined up for a solid push guard and i guess whats called a gt bar. Im picking the bronco up on friday ill throw more pictures on then for sure and show my progression on it. I went and test drove it a couple days ago thats when i cut the deal, i made sure the 4x4 worked and also the power windows and locks did too! Im so stoked, my dad has an 84xlt and my mom has a 95xlt so i guess you could say we are a bronco family lol. Here are soem quick pics i took with my phone

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah i had a 94 explorer, and i used to take that offroading all the time, i loved it, but i have been wanting one with the roof removed. so enters the bronco. i have been looking into half doors more on this site, can someone please send me the link that talks about the legalilty issues with them, like im pretty sure they are more legal then no doors right? and are the doable at no more then 150 a door?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts