Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys whats going on...I'm proud to say that i'm the new owner of a 1979 Ford bronco ranger XLT with the 400...this is my first ford i have ever owned after haveing two 79 chevys..so in other words I'm not completly lost BUT after tinkering with old trucks and so forth I no that their are certian ways and tricks with every truck and i no none about a ford haha..but from what i've read on here this is the place to get the answers to everything..So for my frst questions...Gas Gauge will not register even if its full ( I'm guessing the sending unit and i would half to drop the tank to see) but is their away to test it so that i can be sure it's bad before the headache of dropping the tank? Also my tack bar bushings are loose and I would much rather put beefed up trac bar under it..any brands that the best? ( I will be putting a lift and regearing to 4.56's are 4.88's soon) so should i wait on the trac bar purchase until then are go ahead with it...My bronco will not be a daily driver although i will cruise on the weekends in it and back an forth to the deer woods...any help are suggestions on anything would be great..

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Welcome to FSB ~ :thumbup

NIIIIIIIIICE looking Rig Brother!

Best DIY sources:

FSB ~ "search" tool above
Haynes Repair Manual
www.broncolinks.com
www.supermotors.net joins FREE
FSB member El Kabong's "baba loohey's favorite FSB" links and questions
FSB member Steve83 - his tech album is one of the best here,click on his black Bronco to take you to it.

Enjoy! :beer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts