Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ey Im new to the FFb website. My dad gave me his 1987 EB Fullsize. Its a 5.0
So far i have put new carpet in, rebuilt transmission, new original seats, kenwood cd face, all new pioneer premier speakers, a radar detector for the po-9, i took off the spare tire race, i put 15x8 American Racing Bajas, with 32x11.5 BF ATs, custom tow hitch wielded on, new paint job, blacked out the front grill, changed valve covers, new plugs, and belts, and a 1996 rear end. I ordered a 4 inch lift kit today!!! I used to have the confederate flag as my headliner. (bought a huge 5x10 flag and had it installed and glued) but few weeks ago this black cop gave me a ticket for "failing to yield" because he saw the flag. Cant wait to get the lift kit on. So far i have had the car for 3 months :beer :rebelflag :rockon

·
Unregistered User
697 Posts
Welcome to the board!

Hopefully you've already dropped your line in the "Introductions" forum to give us the rest of the details and their associated pictures.

Since I see you're in Miami, and you've got all this stuff already accomplished on your truck, you should also visit the Dixie Region forum and come out on one of our rides later this month in Ocala. :rockon

·
Offical FSB Map Maker
3,033 Posts
ExxxtremeBronco said:
I used to have the confederate flag as my headliner. (bought a huge 5x10 flag and had it installed and glued) but few weeks ago this black cop gave me a ticket for "failing to yield" because he saw the flag.
I believe if I was you I would go to court for that ticket and fight it. Throw it back in their faces.

The rebel flag is a symbol of the south not something against the black man.
:rebelflag :rebelflag :rebelflag :rebelflag :rebelflag :rebelflag :rebelflag

·
Unregistered User
697 Posts
ExxxtremeBronco said:
*update-i went to court and got it dismissed and paid only $40 in court fees*
So you got it for 15% off. Not bad.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep well...I toook the bronco to the shop this morning...I called the shop now. I need a new rear end. $450. I was driving and there was this clicking when i back off the accelerator at 25 mph and below. So now its $450 for the rear differencial

·
Registered
13,891 Posts
:shocked Check out your options first buddy - don't just blindly dump your money into it... unless you just don't care, then by all means, dump some money my way. You can make it out to -

David's Bronco Fund
Redmond, OR

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
id get a junkyard rear end for 100 bones before i spent 450 on a new one. also, broncos are not cars. you will be slapped the next time you say it.

·
College User
2,026 Posts
If you said Davids Bronco gas fund then I might have felt bad, but you didn't. Looks like I have to waste my money here. You got lucky at 40 bucks I just had a deal and have to pay 152 dollars in court costs, for my arraignment ONLY. What BS

1 - 10 of 10 Posts