Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up? My name is Ryan and I have just recently traded in my Chevy for a 1979 Bronco and I'm really glad I did:) . I wish somebody would have beaten me over the head when I used to think Chevy made the best truck :twak . My Bronco runs well but needs a lot of body work and could use some engine and suspension mods. I hate to admit it but I know VERY LITTLE about automobiles and could really use a new friend in the area that would be interested in helping me restore the old rust bucket. All I have to offer is my gratitude, a new friend with an interest in Broncos, and a lot of beer. Send me an e-mail if you're in the area and interested.

·
College User
2,018 Posts
Welcome to the best place for Bronco info. :beer

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
if you're question can't get answered here, then i think you're from mars or uranus or something....

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
The best minds of the Bronco world reside here.
One recommendation, before asking something, you may want to use the search function. Most basic questions have already been answered.

Welcome!:thumbup

MM

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,075 Posts
Chevy Nomo said:
What's up? My name is Ryan and I have just recently traded in my Chevy for a 1979 Bronco and I'm really glad I did:) .
Man, that just about brings a damn tear to my eye..:cry I love to hear stories like that.. Anyway welcome aboard man.:beer

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Re: Re: New to this site and the 4x4 community

jermil01 said:
Man, that just about brings a damn tear to my eye..:cry I love to hear stories like that.. Anyway welcome aboard man.:beer

what he said :thumbup

·
Registered
331 Posts
Welcome to the site. Luckily for you there are alot of us who arent great or knowledgable mechanically. Those who do know what they are doing are awesome with their time and are always willng to help out...as long as you do some searches. This shows you are willing to take some initative on your own. :beer

·
Registered
178 Posts
Welcome and glad to hear you got rid of a Chevy and got yourself a Bronco.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts