Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
AKA Joe
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally got a chance to snap a few shots of the trucks. The new truck is a 90, 302, 35"s and a little rot. I trimmed the wells pretty good now I just need the time to rivet on the flexy fender flares. I got the truck for $500, all it needed was some tires and a tailgate. I picked a decent one up from the boneyard for $100. It looks tiny in front of the 94.

And I added some new lights to the 94. Now I need to take the bracket off to get it powdercoated.

I added some new stop/tails in the rear btwn the roll pan and tailgate, I got them from ebay for $40. They are red when they light up, they sell them with red lenses also.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Love the lights!!!They go with the truck perfectly!!Do you have the link to the ebay auction?

·
Wanna see my
4,450 Posts
Im going to assume that the 90 doesnt have a lift considering how tight those 35s fit in there. Both look pretty good.

You need to get a video and post how you actually get in your 94. :toothless

·
AKA Joe
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I also took a few pics of the new seats and black carpet, almost done now I need to do the rear. I am searching the junkyards for a colum trim panel from a manual.

All powdercoated an black rug installed.

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Did you lift your console to use as an armrest?

Whats the deal tehre?

·
AKA Joe
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The block to lift the console is so the VCR can fit in the console and the PS2 will fit under it.

Thats paper towels.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts
do you wheel the 94 it just is so clean, looks a little big to wheel on most trails too

·
AKA Joe
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have a 8.5" flip down btwn the visors and the ps2. I ubfurtunatly don't have much for trails that can be legaly run through around here. I do take the truck on the beach from time to time though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts