Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a 1963 Ford 3/4T 4X4 this week. Can't wait to get home and check it out. Any ideas for it out ther will be welcomed. I really thought about making it into a 4 door with a new running gear.

·
Registered
971 Posts
:stupid

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
The bastard! Very few people know that the 1963 truck was refered to as the bastard. It seems that only 1963 parts fit a 1963. only year toooooo, have single wall bedsides, fenders, hood, cab roof, and use a 3 triangle bolt pattern to hold the front bumper on....go ahead and post pics of 64-67 with a 3 bolt, but its actually a 63' with a later model grill.....63 grills and custom cab badges are super hard to find! Good find! I have a 2wd 63' with a inline 223ci. 6cy. with a killer 3 speed on the tree! Im assuming you got the rare ass 392ci.?? Or is it a flat head 8?

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Started picking up some parts. Door,window,windshield and back glass seals and interior parts. I have also found a fuel injected 460, 5spd trannie and rear end out of a '97F250. I talked to an engine builder friend of mine about stroking it out a bit and putting alumunum heads on it and he mentioned that I might have to upgrade the fuel inj. Any thoughts on that out there? I can get what is left of the truck with all the wiring and computers. As soon as I get some pics I will post them. Thanks, Paul.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts