-new rear springs
-extended radius arms
-extended brake lines

4 link steering system

Parnelli Jones dirt grip tires 36x14.50-15
15x10 rims
mounted and balanced
new lugnuts and center caps
all total tax included Im looking at 4000.
the tires alone are 1500 of that so I my get different ones.

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
i would highly recommend either the BFG mud KM or goodyear MT/R, both great tires i have seen perform awesome in the rough stuff, the muds arent as good in most stuff, but they beat the MT/Rs in the mud, so take your pic, oh ya, both in the 35 inch variety. if i were you i would go with a 35 with the ttb if you plan to wheel it hard, just my opinion

wes

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was already looking at the goodyear mtrs they either 35x12.50 or37x1250.
the ttb is fine as loong as I am not a wildman I know not many share that opinion but I have had no reason to think otherwise.

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
what shop are you taking all of this to???

Please don't tell me production off-road they are a bunch of slackers all they do is sit in the back and smoke weed all day. The owner is more worried about building wanna be go-peds now

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Broncomx said:
what shop are you taking all of this to???

Please don't tell me production off-road they are a bunch of slackers all they do is sit in the back and smoke weed all day. The owner is more worried about building wanna be go-peds now

That quote came from eastern offroad, I am still gonna check pungo offroad before I actually buy.

And Damager yes I am installing everything myself.

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
southrnpride69 said:
That quote came from eastern offroad, I am still gonna check pungo offroad before I actually buy.

And Damager yes I am installing everything myself.
also try hi-dust and pro trucks all are good places

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Broncomx said:
also try hi-dust and pro trucks all are good places
Hi dust was a couple hundred more Pungo ussually beats everyones prices from what I have heard.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ORdered everthing today. went to pungo offroad and ordered:

6" superlift suspension w/new rear spring pack, extended radius arms and brakelines

GY wrangler 35x12.50s
15x10 steel rims

Superrunner steering system

for a grand total of 2800 which beat the eastern offroad quote by 1200 dollars.

everything is supposed to be here in 3 to 5 days so Ill start working on that next weekend. In the mean time maybe I can get the damn thing running. I bought a computer from the bone yard today for 25 bucks If that doesnt get it running Im calling some one to come pick it up and fix it I am tired of dealing with it I chase signals enough at work.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
money happened pungo doesnt carry bds and his price was the cheapest.

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
yeah pungo is a good place they won't dick you around and try to tell ya that you need swamper truxs sts tires :histerica

1 - 15 of 15 Posts