Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
less than 10000 miles on it and shifts perfect. it just takes it a while to go into drive once u move the shifter. its only slow to shift into forward gears. some times its 3 seconds when it messes up and sometimes it never goes in until i turn it off give it a sec and restart it.

please help me
thank u, justin

·
Registered
537 Posts
What year of Bronco do you have? Thease newer transmissions are controled buy the computor like my 95 has the E40d. I would check the Gear Position Sensor. You could have a bad contact. Some times good, some times bad! Just like an old flash light. You know, like that one that gets brighter when you shake it!

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
ok, 2nd fawkin noob post that say's "help me". dude we know nothing of what you're working on. we assume a bronco, but we have no clue. is it a vega?

give us your year, make, model, engine size, and which trans you have and we can much better help you. the search button is your friend.

<<<<<<<fill in your bronco info over there. there is a sticky thread here that will help you determine which trans you have.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts