Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i got a new truck today a 04 FX4 only 15k miles.. anyways i need to figure out what kind of rubber to run on it im thinking those Nitto mud grapplers and a 6 inch lift?? does anyone run these tires or heard anything about htem

·
Registered
930 Posts
A buddy runs them on his '04 2wd Dodge QuadCab...but the ones he has are real low-profile on rediculously-wide rims. He loves them...but I don't know what kind of life he is getting out of them. Seems to me like they are wearing kinda quick. He claims, however, that they get great traction.

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
I donno about the Mud Grapplers, but from eye-ballin my '04 many time, you're gonna need at least 17" rims to clear the front brakes. 18's would probably be easier to find tires for. :banghead

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Have you looked at the price of them?

There is no way I could justify spending what they want over the MTR's or IROK's. No fawkin way.

·
Registered
952 Posts
they are real nice, and get decent tread wear... my buddy chris has them on his 03 f150 with a 7.5" fabtech... he's running 37's and he loves them.

the thing that draws most away from them is the price... nearly $400 a tire.. i think chris spent 3k on rims and tires.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts