Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I got the new truck running! It's an 87 bull size blazer. Just got done swapping in the fresh 383 into it. Dana 60's front and rear. 7" lift and for now I got a set of used 35" procomps on it. saving up to get some 37" tires but not sure on what to get just yet. Ill have some pictures up for to long but Im still in the game and still hope to go wheeling with some of ya. I just wont be in a bronco anymore :( Thats ok for $200 I coudlnt go wrong.

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
:cry

Oh well, at least it's got some nice specs :brownbag

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
A Blazer....:cry

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts
:wtf I'm with the rest why a blazer some bronco is now homeless because of you:cry

·
FSB warrior
6,117 Posts
OldBlue said:
Hey guys, I got the new truck running! It's an 87 bull size blazer. Just got done swapping in the fresh 383 into it. Dana 60's front and rear. 7" lift and for now I got a set of used 35" procomps on it. saving up to get some 37" tires but not sure on what to get just yet. Ill have some pictures up for to long but Im still in the game and still hope to go wheeling with some of ya. I just wont be in a bronco anymore :( Thats ok for $200 I coudlnt go wrong.
Kinda reminds me of what Im gonna start working on in the next couple of weeks except im not keeping it and it was only $50.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ill get pictures up as soon as I can. Oh and I now have my bronco back. just made a repo run.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,541 Posts
WoooHooo... good on ya.
Now beat the Flazeer to Chit and give the LUV to yer Bronco!

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey pepe, hows things going now? we still need to meet up sometime. I think you all will like the blazer, even though it IS a chevy. Letting my mom drive the bronco cuz her van jsut took a crap, but o well I can still get it whenever I want.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts