Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
USAF C-17 Maintenance
6,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got my ABU's pieced together after collecting parts one at a time with each paycheck. So far like 'em a lot. Seems more comfortable than BDU's and the lack of ironin' will help me out too.

Only thing I'm concerned about is how well the boots will hold up on the flightline if some crewchief or hydro guy spills a mess near me. I think i'll start searchin' ebay for some steeltoe desert boots for cheap as right now the ABU boots are way too expensive.

Adrianspeeder

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
Looks good!

BUT WHERE'S THE ****EN THUMB:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup?????????????????????????????

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
you look hungry dont they feed you guys

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
No shit man. Eat a cheese burger or two. :thumbup
no kidding, he can't even muster up the strength to lift a single thumb.:histerica

·
Wanna see my
4,448 Posts
I think they cut his thumbs off as soon as he entered basic. Havent seen a thumbs up since he went into the AF.

Maybe Daniel or Ian can confirm this, dont think they have thumbs either.

And Adrian cant eat and gain weight, right now hes perfect for a pilot. :thumbsup

·
wanna suck my
1,697 Posts
Eh. I still don't like y'all's camo. I like the Digi Camo 10x's better. But Now If the Army In there Infant Wisdom were to come out with different Color's then i would be happy as shit.

·
Man with a Golden ticket
4,003 Posts
Finally got my ABU's pieced together after collecting parts one at a time with each paycheck. So far like 'em a lot. Seems more comfortable than BDU's and the lack of ironin' will help me out too.

Adrianspeeder

Adrian you better fire your camera crew, they cut off the thumbs up.:thumbup

·
Honeynut Cheerios Urine
9,845 Posts
Not too fond of the new Airforce uniform..or boots. Started seeing them in Iraq probably..last summer? I dunno..they look really goofy, and the boots are kinda lame, and can't be transfered over to another service.

·
Registered
616 Posts
I thought you couldn't wear steel toe on the flight line. :shrug

Steel toes are required for maintenance personnel on the flightline....

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
"Lack of ironing"?!?!?! They made of plastic? Jeez what the hell happened to the AF? We used to iron EVERYTHING in my day. They wanted our scrotums ironed with creases.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
"Lack of ironing"?!?!?! They made of plastic? Jeez what the hell happened to the AF? We used to iron EVERYTHING in my day. They wanted our scrotums ironed with creases.
ewwwwwwwwww, ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts

DAYUM!

How do you know you need to work out...
...when the leg of the chair next to you is beefyer than you:duh:toothless:histerica

1 - 20 of 45 Posts