Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok I have some Wildcountries for sale 90% tread left. awesome tires. I got them in trade for some work I did on my freinds truck and were gonna go on my truck until I found these 33's. Ill sell for $250 plus shipping.

Also Im going to have a 302 block for sale with all the innerds Ill take the heads off if ya want and see what its like. it will need to be rebuilt. Ill take $100 it will be minus the intake manifold.

Thanks

Brad

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im selling the tires for a buddy of mine. she jsut got some 35" procomps so Ill get back to ya on the price. they are awesome tires though. she even had to pull me out a couple times with my mudkings on lol.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ill grab some as soon as I can run out to her house again. prolly tommarow night reason why im listening them here is cuz she owes me $300 for parts that I got her line 6" steel braided brake lines and a new steering knuckle for a 6" lift and blah blah blah.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok they are the wildcountry TXR's The tread is about 80-85% still a lot of miles left on em. no pictures sorry. I can try and get some. havent found anything about shipping. Ill send you a PM and an email later on today.

·
Registered
49 Posts
stuff

OldBlue said:
ok I have some Wildcountries for sale 90% tread left. awesome tires. I got them in trade for some work I did on my freinds truck and were gonna go on my truck until I found these 33's. Ill sell for $250 plus shipping.

Also Im going to have a 302 block for sale with all the innerds Ill take the heads off if ya want and see what its like. it will need to be rebuilt. Ill take $100 it will be minus the intake manifold.

Thanks

Brad
how much for a package deal?

jason

1 - 10 of 10 Posts