Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
i wanna go but my truck BARELY failed emissions AGAIN!!!!

i think im just going to take it to a emissions place. I hate not having tags.

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1clean5.8 said:
Im up for it where do we meet ??
Do you have lockers and how do you feel about body damage...what I'm gettin' at is...how much of a trail are you interested in doing?

Dustin said:
yes Im dune bound!
Sand fag!!!:goodfinge

I talked to Ethan(sammy guy) tonight and he's down for the run. He gonna see Eric(tube jeep...i think) tonight and see if he's interested as well.

Ethan suggested Devil's Anus out at upper Sycamore. I told him it just depends on who's wanting to go so if ya'll are interested chime in soon so I can pic a trail and meeting location.

FYI- If we do Devil's Anus I want to run it in and back out the same way. A full size Bronco with a 4" lift can run the entire trail execpt the "Devil's Anus" portion which is at the very end of where I'd want to go. The D.A. portion is only about 300 yards long and consists of 3 obsticles. So those not interested in running that portion can easily walk and watch. There are some tight spots due to over growth so pin striping will happen and there are some water crossings...if there's still any water out there. Most of the trail is soft sand wash and large "diff grabbing" river rock.

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,443 Posts
Quick thread Hijack Seeing as how I will be in no condition to operate a vehicle on New Years day I am interested in Possibly doing something on the West side on Monday, the 2nd. I've been on appetizer and some parts of Tax Collector recently, a full size with a 4" could make it through, but would need at least a limited slip rear and 33" mud/rock terrains. I'll most likely be out there with a buddy of mine (in jeeps) so if anybody wants to get a run going on the West Side PM me.

Mutt-if you want me to make this a separate thread let me know, just thought I'd save some bandwith.

Old Yeller

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
1clean5.8 said:
not locked some damage is ok but I dont wanna have to replace panals

you dont have to replace them ...just leave them smashed:thumbup

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OK.

Here's the plan.

The trail: Upper Sycamore/Devil's Anus optional

Date: 01/01/06
Meeting time: 11:00am
On the road: 11:15am
At the trail:12:30-ish
Wheelin' by: 1:00pm
CB channel: 10
Meeting location: Quick Trip #401
-this QT is at 517 W. MCKELLIPS RD., MESA, AZ 85201
-basicly it is 1 block West of Country Club and 1 Block South of the 202 on the South side of McKellips
-Link to QT's web site http://www.quiktrip.com/storelocator/default.asp
The route to the trail: We will be taking Beeline Highway(87) out tword Sunflower/Payson to the 3rd entrance to Sycamore Creek.

If you have a copy of the Arizona Road & Recreation Atlas the area we're heading to is on page 41 block 9G, about where the big 39 mile marker is printed.

As per usual I have some basic rules.

1-NO WHINING!!!
2-Bring enough food and water for everyone in your vehicle.
3-You are resopnsable for you and everyone in your vehicle.
4-Come prepared. i.e.-a full size spare, extra parts, tools, ect.
5-If your rig is not ready, don't bring it.
6-I carry a gun and will most likely have a head ache so please refer to rule #1...you've been warned.:toothless

If you need to contact me and don't have my # PM me with yours and I'll call you back.

FYI-Incase you haven't met me in person, I will be the guy with these...

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,443 Posts
dogonmut said:
1-NO WHINING!!!
2-Bring enough food and water for everyone in your vehicle.
6-I carry a gun and will most likely have a head ache so please refer to rule #1...you've been warned.:toothless
Someone had better bring some Midol for Dogonmut:goodfinge , we dont' wanna be losing any members this early in the new year.:histerica
In case you didn't see it mutt:histerica

·
Bitchin.
1,872 Posts
im down if i can afford the gas. i'll let ya know last minute. since im locked at both ends, ya think i can make it up the DA part of the trail scott? not too worried about F-ing these bumpers up... im actually trying to rip em off:toothless tell me what ya think.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts